We're Hiring! Manifesting an AWESOME Account Coordinator
WE’RE HIRING! We’ve been moving and shaking over here at clover PR and it’s time to grow our team. Like everything we do we like to keep it in the family, so we’re calling on you to help us find the right candidate. If you know anyone who's PR savvy, loves social media and is an all-around people person, please share this link with them. Who knows, you could help them find their dream job!
Here are the deets on who we are, what we’re looking for and more on our Account Coordinator position...
clover PR (www.wearecloverpr.com) is a bi-coastal lifestyle firm created by women with a passion for health, wellness and beauty. We are Fresh. Forward. For the good, and born out of a desire to work with brands making a positive impact. We love what we do and have a slight (ok major) obsession with leaving the planet a little cleaner, happier and healthier than how we found.
clover PR is located in Santa Monica with New York offices in Tribeca. We love our West Coast beachside location! Don’t be surprised if you find yourself working from the sand on a warm day or taking a walk to the beach on your lunch break.
Here’s a little bit more about us:
- We hit the ground running. Our environment is fast paced and no day is the same. If you’re a go-getter who loves to be creative and problem-solve you will fit right in.
- We’re no ordinary firm... and we like that about us. clover PR was founded out of the desire to create a collaborative, empowered and inspired environment. Our goal is to create a workspace that is nurturing, fun and fulfilling for each of our team members. We make a conscious effort to bring a positive attitude and uplifting spirit with us to work everyday.
- We’re fun but fierce! With long standing media relationships both locally and nationally, we are passionate about creating incredible results for our clients who are game-changers in health, wellness and beauty.
- Our team is part of our family, just like our clients, and we’re looking forward to adding a new member to it.
Who you are: You are fun, fearless and full of ideas. You are often busted for speaking in hashtags. You build relationships by accident...with strangers...anywhere you go. You get ‘er done, no matter what it takes because you love what you do. For you, PR + Social Media = Passion.
After working in the 9-5 “punch in, punch out” agency world, you’re looking for a more balanced work/personal life, that’s fulfilling and creative. Some days may be long and grueling while others are filled with beachside work days or team building workouts and that’s ok because it is an environment that fuels individuality, dedication and creativity.
What you’ll do: Taking over the world and making a difference is anything but monotonous. No two days are ever the same; you’ll wear many hats and learn a lot, fast. We’re looking for someone who has experience or is looking to expand in these areas:
- Management: Overseeing your team of part-time staff and interns to ensure daily deliverables are being met. Get ready to channel your inner cheerleader/coach mentality!
- Strategy: Assisting Account Manager and Executive team with developing and executing client strategies.
- Client Management: Managing sample requests, day-to- day client communication, monthly reporting and communicating deliverables.
- Content Development: Drafting monthly social media content calendars, press releases, pitch letters, e-blasts, blog posts and more. Your writing skills are at least an 8, if not higher, but you don’t like to brag. OK, maybe a little.
- Media Lists: Doing research to build the most accurate and up-to-date media lists for press outreach – locally, regionally and nationwide.
- Media Outreach: Connecting with the top media nationwide to secure press for our clients via email and phone.
- Must have a passion for social media, public relations and events
- Must have internship experience at a public relations, marketing or talent agency
- Preferred 1-2 years public relations, social media, marketing or talent agency experience
- BA degree or higher in marketing, business or communications
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Ciscon, MuckRack, MediarPro, Vocus or other media monitoring tools
The serious stuff: This is and at-will employment position with a 3-month probationary period. Just as much as we want to get to know you, you want to get to know us.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put your favorite magazine, blog or TV show in the subject line. In your email, make sure to mention your favorite workout and your ‘can’t live without’ food.
We’re excited to get to know you!